Campus Conversation Course (CCC)
This course is designed to provide informal conversation practice to non-native speakers of English for students, faculty and staff at the University of Pittsburgh and to internationals living and working in the Pittsburgh area who would like to improve their conversation skills. This course is offered each term (Fall, Spring and Summer).
Level: Students must be low intermediate to low advanced non-native speakers of English (equivalent to ELI levels 3, 4, 5 or 6) in order to register for the class. Class size will be limited to 20 and will be on a first-come, first-served basis
Textbook: Textbook information will be provided at registration.
Dates (Summer 2017, university term 2177):
- May 22 - July 27 ( no classes May 29, July 3, or July 4)
- This class is usually offered Fall, Spring, and Summer term.
- Classes meet for 2.5 hours each week on campus.
- Exact class schedules are only available at registration.
- $75 (cash only, non-refundable) (Price does not include textbook.)
- You must register in person yourself and take a short oral placement examination.
- You may register in the Parkvale Building, Room 102, 200 Meyran Avenue, during the following times:
- Wednesday, May 17, between 12 and 2 pm or between 4 and 6 pm (early registration)
- Wednesday, May 24, between 12 and 2 pm or between 4 and 6 pm (late registration)
Contact: For more information about the Campus Conversation Course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.