Campus Conversation Course (CCC)
This course is designed to provide informal conversation practice to non-native speakers of English for students, faculty and staff at the University of Pittsburgh and to internationals living and working in the Pittsburgh area who would like to improve their conversation skills. This course is offered each term (Fall, Spring and Summer).
Level: Students must be low intermediate to low advanced non-native speakers of English (equivalent to ELI levels 3, 4, 5 or 6) in order to register for the class. Class size will be limited to 20 and will be on a first-come, first-served basis
Textbook: Textbook information will be provided at registration.
Dates (Spring 2017, university term 2174):
- January 23 - April 6 (no classes March 6-10)
- This class is usually offered Fall, Spring, and Summer term.
- Classes meet for 2.5 hours each week on campus.
- Exact class schedules are only available at registration.
- $75 (cash only, non-refundable) (Price does not include textbook.)
- You must register in person yourself and take a short oral placement examination.
- You may register in the Parkvale Building, Room 102, 200 Meyran Avenue, during the following times:
- Wednesday, January 18, between 12 and 2 pm or between 4 and 6 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, between 12 and 2 pm or between 4 and 6 pm
- Late registration may be accepted until February 3. Please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment for late registration. Late registration will not be accepted without an appointment.
Contact: For more information about the Campus Conversation Course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.